In this interview, Paul Kim discusses with Brittany Melville of Next Generation the ways you can leverage self-directed IRAs as a tool to grow your real estate business – and even contribute to your own retirement wealth in the process.
Here are the highlights of the discussion:
– Brittany’s background and what Next Generation does
– What exactly is self-directed IRA
– What are the typical majority of people that set up these self-directed IRAs?
– What are the top 3 alternative investments for Brittany
– For example in Fix/Flip, even if it’s your own property, can you use your money, self-directed IRA, or is there any limitations and restrictions against that?
– Is it true that if you currently have an IRA, you can roll them over to self-directed IRA?
– Is self-directed IRAs for people with money that can transfer it and then invest rather than just somebody coming on board and just starting to invest?
– What additional benefit, as a real estate agent, can they benefit from knowing this?
Connect with Paul Kim:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter
Connect with Brittany Melville:
Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin