Paul Y. Kim got a chance to interview Andrew Coombs. Andrew is the CEO of Coombs CPA, PC, a CPA firm founded in 2017. He started out in tax at one of the BIG 4 accounting firm focusing on corporations and partnership and then broaden his knowledge to preparation and audits.
Here are the topics being discussed during the interview:
– Background about Andrew and professional history about his company.
– What made Andrew decide to start his own firm back in 2017.
– Does Andrew know people that he handles that are self-employed?
– What would an agent or a wholesaler do with a $10,000 commission or $10,000 fee? Does he/she have to set up a new account?
– Tips that Andrew can provide to real estate agents
– Any other strategies that Andrew would recommend
– What should a business owner or self employed business do to better work with the CPA, what is the best way for them to keep track and provide the CPA?
– Andrew’s last tip for real estate agents/investors
– Social Minute questions